After receiving a large number of highly qualified and diverse applications, Drainage Contractor has named its first-ever class of GroundBreakers.
Our honorees were selected based on their contributions to the drainage and water management industries through hard work, collaboration, research and technology.
The 2022 GroundBreakers are:
- Adam Fisher, The Ditch Doctor, Glenholme, NS
- Jeremy Meiners, AGREM, Anchor, IL
- Matt Mroz, Revasto Enterprises, Beausejour, MB
- Brett Sheffield, NextGen Drainage Solutions, Pilot Mound, MB
- Bruce Shewfelt, PBS Water Engineering, Morden, MB
In the coming months, these honorees will share what they love about the drainage industry and how they’re innovating through podcast interviews and in our May 2022 issue of Drainage Contractor.
Congratulations to our GroundBreakers!
Print this page