Subsurface Drainage Design WorkshopPrint this page
March 10, 2020
1360 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
North Dakota State University Extension’s annual Tile Drainage Design Workshop is set for March 10 in Loftsgard Hall, the NDSU Department of Plant Sciences building, in Fargo.
Workshop topics include:
- Drainage principles, soils and agronomic considerations
- Drainage design fundamentals
- Online drainage design tools
- Hands-on drainage design project
- Team drainage project
- Lift stations and subirrigation options
The early registration fee is $90, which includes materials and lunch. The workshop is limited to 40 participants. Due to seating limitations, on-site registration will not be available on the day of the event.
Visit the event page to register for the workshop.
Visit event's website
Print this page