Overholt Drainage School 2023Print this page
March 13 - March 17, 2023
1328 Dover Rd
Come prepared to engage in a combination of lectures, hands-on activities, and panel discussions and to practice what you’ve learned through practical exercises.
This event is intended for drainage contractors, professional engineers, consultants, district technicians, NRCS and agency professionals, landowners, and anyone interested in subsurface drainage design and maintenance!
Topics will include:
- Agricultural drainage basic concepts, drainage laws, and planning needs
- Soils basics and topographic investigation
- Drainage design and installation
- Conservation drainage and water quality
- GPS surveying and machine control
- Drainage design software
Hands-on activities include:
- Drainage design exercises
- Team projects
- Drainage installation technology
- Guidance on conservation drainage practices
- RTK-GPS demonstration and training
- Drainage design software training
Choose to attend Session 1 only (Monday – Thursday), Session 2 only (Friday), or join us for the full week!
- Session 1 focuses on drainage design, installation, and conservation drainage
- Session 2 focuses on advanced drainage technology applications (GPS, design software, machine control)
Plan to register early, as availability may be limited.
Visit event's website
Print this page