Iowa Drainage School 2020 – postponed to 2021
August 25 - August 27, 2021
Borlaug Learning Center
3327 290th Street
Nashua, IA 50658
Update: Event organizers have decided to not hold the Iowa Drainage School for 2020 due to COVID-19 issues, but instead postpone it until August 2021. The school has not been canceled, just postponed to 2021.
This is a three-day school with each day including a combination of hands-on training, lecture and discussion, and problem solving using in-field examples. By attending this school, participants will be able to plan and layout subsurface drainage systems and workout estimated project costs.
It will cover:
- sub-surface drainage concepts
- planning and laying out drainage systems
- surveying a profile
- laying out the system
- calculating tile line sizes and spacing using actual field data
- making connections
- setting up drainage control structures
- NRCS program requirements
- fixing common drainage system issues
Registration check-in: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 7:30 a.m.
The program begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
Visit event's website
Print this page